Dragon Con Members receive special pricing on merchandise, so be sure to log in!
Keep Calm and Read
You may purchase memberships at the convention starting on Thursday September 3, 2015 at 10AM in the Sheraton Hotel. 4-day, 3-day, 2-day and single day memberships can be purchased in the Georgia ballroom in the Sheraton Hotel. Single day only Saturday ($50) and Sunday ($40) only memberships can be purchased in both the Capital and Georgia ballrooms on those days starting at 8AM on both Saturday and Sunday. In other words, you can purchase all the memberships we offer at the convention.
- What do I do if I have not received one or more of my postcards? What do I do if I have lost my postcard?
- Print out a copy of your order confirmation and bring it along with a government issued photo ID to Sheraton Atlanta Hotel in the Capital Ballroom in the pre-paid processing line. Your order confirmation was sent to the email on the account you registered with. You can also log in and go to the My Account information to print out a copy of your order confirmation. We can look the membership up with out the order confirmation, but it will take longer.
- Can I buy single day memberships online?
- No, but single day memberships can be purchased in both the Capital and Georgia ballrooms on the day you want to attend starting at 8am.
- Are 4 day memberships sold out?
- No, you can purchase them at the convention.
- Can I purchase Workshops online?
- No, most of them are sold out or their purchase deadline has passed. The following can be purchased for cash, at the time and location of the workshop, if there are still slots available: Tai Chi Workshop with Erin Gray, and Hourly Writers Workshop(s)
- Can someone else pick up my membership for me?
- They must have the following: A copy of your government issued photo ID, a hand written note signed by you stating they are allowed to pick up your membership, and your postcard.
- My child does not have a state issued photo ID, what do I do?
- You can bring one of the following: Passport, Birth Certificate, or Student ID. They can also be vouched for by a parent or guardian.