Keep Calm and Read
Only 4-day memberships for $150 are available online before the convention. You may purchase memberships at the convention starting on Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 10AM in the Sheraton Hotel. 4-day, 3-day, 2-day and single day memberships can be purchased in the Georgia ballroom in the Sheraton Hotel. Single day only Saturday ($50) and Sunday ($40) only memberships can be purchased in both the Capital and Georgia ballrooms on those days only at 8AM on both Saturday and Sunday. In other words, you can purchase all the memberships we offer at the convention.
- What do I do if I have not received one or more of my postcards? What do I do if I have lost my postcard?
- Print out a copy of your order confirmation and bring it along with a government issued photo ID to Sheraton Atlanta Hotel in the Capital Ballroom in the pre-paid processing line. Your order confirmation was sent to the email on the account you registered with. You can also log in and go to the My Account information to print out a copy of your order confirmation. We can look the membership up with out the order confirmation, but it will take longer.
- Can I buy single day memberships online?
- No, but single day memberships can be purchased in both the Capital and Georgia ballrooms on the day you want to attend starting at 8am.
- Are 4 day memberships sold out?
- No, you can purchase them at the convention.
- Can I purchase Workshops online?
- No, most of them are sold out or their purchase deadline has passed. The following can be purchased for cash onsite if there are still slots available: Tai Chi Workshop with Erin Gray, Hourly Writers Workshop(s), and the Bryan Humphrey Photography Multi-Pass.
- Can someone else pick up my membership for me?
- They must have the following: A copy of your government issued photo ID, a hand written note signed by you stating they are allowed to pick up your membership, and your postcard.
- My child does not have a state issued photo ID, what do I do?
- You can bring one of the following: Passport, Birth Certificate, or Student ID. They can also be vouched for by a parent or guardian.